Am I required to make a Full Payment for my booking upfront?
(a) A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
(b) The balance of the rental amount due, including the bond, must be received in full 30 days prior to the commencement date of the Tenant’s booking failing which the booking shall be cancelled, the premises (the premises) relet and the deposit retained by the Owner of the premises (the Owner) without refund.
2. Bookings made less than 30 days in advance
For bookings made less than 30 days in advance, the full amount due for the booking, including the bond, must be paid in full within 48 hours of the booking, failing which the booking shall be cancelled, the premises relet and all monies paid retained by the Owner without refund.
When will I receive my bond back?
Will I be charged a fee when paying with my card?
What time is Check in & Check out?
Is it possible to arrange an EARLY/LATE check out?
What is the procedure for cancelling my booking?
- (a) For any cancellation by the Tenant made 30 days or less from the date of arrival, no monies paid are refundable.
- (b) A $150.00 re-let fee is payable for any cancellation.
- (c) For cancellation by the Tenant made more than 30 days from the date of arrival, the full deposit, less the relet fee, will only be refunded if the premises are re-let for the same period as the Tenant’s booking and at the same nightly rate. Otherwise, the deposit is not refundable.
- (d) The Owner of the premises (the Owner) reserves the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.