Seascape embodies the area’s vibrant coastal energy. Displaying a unique style with warmth and charm, this holiday home is spacious with light and bright interiors. Enjoy a smooth integration within the indoor and outdoor living areas, creating the perfect space for a coastal escape.
Lay around by the generous, private inground pool complete with outdoor shower. Seascape is located in the centre of Byron Bay, guests can walk to the Bay Grocer Café for coffee, walk to town in moments and swim at Main Beach in just 10 minutes.
– Expansive coastal-inspired residence; fully fenced with keypad entry
– Sunny exteriors including an inviting swimming pool and timber decks
– Generous kitchen enjoys spacious benchtops and breakfast bar
– Semi-enclosed deck with bi-fold windows offers idyllic alfresco dining
– Four spacious bedrooms throughout
– Double garage with upper level office/studio space and bathroom
– Close to town and beaches
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Outdoor shower
– Beefeater BBQ
– Two separate living spaces – great for families
Bedroom 1 Upstairs: King Bed
Bedroom 2 Upstairs: King Bed
Bedroom 3 Downstairs: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 Downstairs: Queen Bed
Positioned in Byron Bay’s golden grid, this property is close to town, Main Beach and Clarkes Beach. Easy walk to Byron’s shops and cafes including Top Shop, The General Store Bay Grocer & Spell.
Family holidays, wedding guest accommodation, two families or groups of up to eight guests.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Schoolies, bucks or hens groups are not suitable for this property. Strict No Party policy. No pets. Bookings will be cancelled upon breach of these policies. This property is not suitable for persons under 25 years of age without prior approval. SCHOOLIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, PLEASE DO NOT ASK. Thank you for your understanding.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-30777